Saturday, February 11, 2012

First Timers and Spa Adventures

Ok guys, so my day was interesting....

I woke up for my first class, HTH 100, oh the joys of being in a freshman centered class once again:) After, I had my FIRST VISIT EVER at the Health Center for this annoying cold/virus/whatever this thing is. The nurse told me that I needed an inhaler and to take behind the counter Sudafed (aka miracle pills)-those babies are amazing. I then sat in TDU for about 15 minutes by myself when I was then joined by Taylor-we discussed Hunger Games(we're a little obsessed) and then grabbed lunch. I headed off to SAO Bible Study led by the wonderful Stephanie Dawkins, it was about Rebekah and was awesome! My next stop was to the clubhouse to make some things for the Prayer Night coming up and then Bran and I headed to CVS so I could pick up my medicine. She was craving a Chipotle Salad so we both got some Chipotle and went back home to watch glee!

I suggested that we go get pedicures, since I still owed her one for her Christmas present and hadn't given it to her yet. We decided to go to this new salon called "Model Nail Spa", it was it's Grand Opening so everything was 20% off-winning:) We picked out colors (semi-valentines like) and then walked over to the foot baths. There was only one employee on duty and he was in the middle of finishing a women's french manicure so he had turned on the foot baths and just left them on....well we went to sit down and were just chatting for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden Bran goes "Oh My Gosh, the bath it's overflowing, what do I do, Hannah I don't know how to turn this off! What, help!?!" Meanwhile the one employee is still occupied with doing the women's nails and I'm trying to yell for him to come over and turn the water off. After about a minute of yelling he finally rushes over. By the time he reaches the tub, water is covering half of the newly opened salon and apparently they haven't taken the time to invest in a mop! So as I try to contain my laughter and Bran is apologizing over and over, the poor employee is on his hands and knees mopping up the water with two handtowels....
These are the times when I wish I was in a reality TV show that could capture all these crazy and hilarious moments that seem to occur on the most random days. 

So after that disaster, we proceeded to get our pedicures and then head home to watch more glee. We finished the night out with watching "Life As We Know It". All in All an exciting and unforgettable day.

 The scene of the "flooding" incident:) 




 Highly recommended btw, it's amazing inside




 Our Valentines-Like colors<3 

There's no one else that I'd want to have spent my day with


It's moments like today that I live for, the moments where you can look back on and just be at peace with where you were, who you were with, and what you were doing. I don't know what I'd do without these moments, I've been blessed to have many of them over the years and I hope there are many more that I have yet to experience. 

Sincerely, 
Han

No comments:

Post a Comment