Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who needs chocolates when you can collect trees?

Hey guys, sorry this is a day late:( I was exhausted last night so I'm posted twice today!!

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY!! 

I've never been a huge fan of valentines day, I loved getting them from all my classmates in elementray school and having parties instead of class, but once you hit middle school its all about whether or not you have a valentine. 

So I headed out to Target to get Brandi's Valentine (a tradition of ours that started Freshman year). It was chaos, traffic was crazy and everyone was picking up some last minute valentines..I almost hit like three people and two cars trying to back out of the store-rough! 

I then headed over to the aroboretum (our school's garden/park). It's service week for SAO and the project for today was to help out the staff of the aroboretum. We were seperated into two groups and headed off into the forest to help pick up fallen branches and limbs. It was fun and it felt good to do something for the school. I took a lot of crazy pictures and got to move a tree limb that was probably five times the size of me:)-with the help of my lovely sisters of course! After we were finished, I took Brittany and Steph D back to my house and we just hung out until I had to work at 545. Work was ok, I was in the dishroom:/ Not my favorite, but hey they were nice enough to give everyone a valentine after our shifts<3 

When I arrived home, Brandi was waiting to watch the Valentines GLEE episode we had recorded. I watched that and then did some homework before bed. 

All in All I'd say I had a great valentines day, true that it wasn't filled with romantic dinners or roses but I spent the day with people I love. What more could I ask for?


This is what happens usually every night at the Fishbowl:)


 


Leslie:)


Beast!


<3


Classic Steph...



Butt-shove!



Yes, Nancy in the back!




Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope your day's were filled with Love,
Han

No comments:

Post a Comment