Sunday, February 12, 2012

Obsessions + Mounds of Homework=Fail

Good evening!! 

So I didn't think to carry my camera around with me all day so the few pictures I do have will have to suffice:/ I have to remind myself to make sure I have that thing with me!

Alright so quick rundown:
I got up and worked at the lovely E-hall this morning for the first time in a week due to my annoying ailment! I was assigned the produce (aka salad) station and I forgot how much effort it takes to stand for four straight hours. By the time my shift was over, my shoulders and back were killing me. Props to all who waitress or stand on their feet for eight hours at a time!

When I arrived back at the Fishbowl (my townhouse) I had an exec. meeting that was supposed to last only an hour-well with us that never happens, so it took us two hours but hey that's improvement:) I had loads of homework to attend to but instead I texted my little, Rachel and asked her if she wanted to grab some dinner. I met her at Dukes and we talked about the Hunger Games for about an hour-yup I am officially OBSESSED! I already knew this but I think it just got worse because I can talk about it with other people who are becoming just as equally obsessed as me (thank you Holly, Taylor, and Kirsten). It's fine or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

I decided to finally sit down and do some homework and that's pretty much all I've been doing since then. I may have had a few minor distractions with Pinterest but hey I felt artsy!

P.S. I'm currently researching traditional Japanese Exercises-part of the "mound" of homework that I'm supposed to be doing right now- and this is just a little something I stumbled upon, Enjoy!





 Yup....this is me.....procrastinating

  Introducing....My new Best Friends<3


Peace && Blessings, 
Han

No comments:

Post a Comment