Thursday, February 16, 2012

Painting&&Pinterest

Hey guys,

so my day was really relaxing. I woke up at 1030, got ready and headed of to TDU to see if any SAO people were in there and of course-they were:) I chatted with Taylor, Brittany, Kirsten, and Steph D for a little while before I headed to meet Bran in the clubhouse. We're in charge of our sororities upcoming prayer night so we spent some time making decorations for that. I then headed back down to TDU and surfed Pinterest (I'm addicted) for an hour. I went back up to the clubhouse to paint some decorations with Beth and then walked with Steph to Market one. I hadn't eaten anything so I got a late lunch. I spent about another hour in TDU just talking and stalking Facebook and then I walked home to get ready for work. Work went well, it was a little boring because I was working in service which basically means that I get to wipe down tables and vacuum for four and a half hours.

I unfortunately gave Lauren and Courtney whatever bug I have so when I got home they were both lying on the couch:( I feel awful that I spread my bug to them but I don't even know what it is! I hope they get better faster than I am-I'm still not 100% but way better than last Thursday. 

Before I hit the sack I'm gonna watch Vampire Diaries (I love DVR) while I eat some nutella:) 

Here's a preview of the awesomeness that will be Prayer Night on Sunday!!
 TDU adventures...

 Best dessert ever!
 Here's my lastest addiction, it consumes at least 4 hours of my day.


Have a wonderful Friday<3
Han

No comments:

Post a Comment