Saturday, February 18, 2012

Two in One...

Hey, 

So I'm super exhausted so quick run down of yesterday and today:

Friday-

-went to class
-came home and slept until 145
-ate lunch
-went to yogalates taught by Bran Muffin
-Grabbed dinner at dukes
-went to IV event (Sex&Money)
-Had a deep talk with bran-she's now my new accountability partner:)
-Invited Steph C over to bake and watch a movie
-Baked rainbow cupcakes and cake in mason jars! Gluten Free and Regular
-Sleep

Saturday-

-Woke up @825am to go pick up trash on Devon Lane
-found a used tampon, a condom, vomit, and about 60 full red solo cups
-Painted my nails and did some homework
-went to Earth and Tea Cafe to hang out with Steph D and her friends that are visting
-went home and prepared for Prayer Night tomorrow
-Saw The Vow with Bran and ran into Taylor and her Momma:)
-Home and now bed

Most important parts of the past two days:

1. Got so convicted by watching Sex and Money-I highly recommend this documentary, it opened my eyes up to so many things. I loved worshiping for an hour, I felt God so much in those three hours then I ever have.

2. Realized how lucky I am to have a wonderful Best Friend who loves me no matter what and will help me get through every obstacle in this life.

3. Rainbow Cake is probably one of the coolest things I've ever made and I will NEVER make normal cake again without food coloring;)
































Have a Great Sunday<3
Han

No comments:

Post a Comment