Monday, February 6, 2012

I thought you fell off the face of the earth...

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA since May, 10th-rough:/ So I guess lets just start with summer:

May: Had a lot of family time and enjoyed every moment of it-








June: California trip with the girls to SAO Convention in New Mexico:)



















June: Was blessed to get a job nannying two adorable girls for the summer<3




July: Dominican Republic Round 2!











 August: Trip to Hersey Park with the family:)






August: Kirstyn's Wedding and Roadtrip to NC and back with some of my SAO loves was awesome:)










And that wraps up my summer:) It was amazing, I did so many things and saw so many wonderful people.  I was incredibly blessed. 

Thanks for hangin in there with me! I promise I'll post again soon<3

1 comment: